As one of the three Emperors of Illiaster, Primo aimed to rewrite the present to prevent a post-apocalyptic future. That required the complete destruction of New Domino City, which he was more than willing to do with his army of Duel Bots and his powerful “Meklord Emperor Wisel”.
Fear The Meklord Emperor Raid Event Info
- Collect “Traces of Iliaster” from dueling in Duel World and in Ranked Duels
- Raid Boss “Meklord Emperor Wisel” will appear by dueling in Duel Links and ranked matches
- The raid boss has a huge lifepoints total, so team up with other players to defeat the boss in a Raid Duel
- By defeating the Raid Boss, you can earn cards, gems, gold & other special items from the “Treasure Box Rewards” and “Cumulative Event Point Rewards”
Raid Duels are Duels in which you team up with Duelists around the world to defeat the raid boss “Meklord Emperor Wisel” who has a massive amount of life points.
How To Play
By dueling in Duel World or Ranked Duels, the Raid Boss will appear at the event page. You can duel it by using Traces of Iliaster. The more duels you finish in Duel World, the higher chance the Raid Boss will appear. The first time the raid boss appears, the first duel will not cost you any Traces of Iliaster.
The Raid Boss has allot of Life Points. Duel it and reduce its Life Points to 0! The damage you do it carries over from duel to duel and you can duel the raid boss multiple times by spending your Traces of Iliaster.
In Raid Duels, you can team up with other duelists from across the globe! Select Assist Duel to Duel a raid boss that another player is currently dueling.
About The Raid Boss
The raid boss has various levels and it will drop more and more rarer Treasure Boxes at higher levels. Also, the more times you defeat the raid boss, the higher the chance of a higher lever monster appearing.
The Raid Boss himself possesses a powerful skill “I Will Squash You Like A Pest!”. This uniquely powerful skills automatically ends the duel at the end of the 10th turn so make sure to construct a deck that packs allot of fire power!
Boost Your Chances By Using Extra Deck Monsters
Extra Deck monsters will do triple battle damage in raid duels. In addition, the following monsters will do five times more battle damage so try and include a couple of these in your deck! We recommend using Yusei Fudo, Jack Atlas or Antinomy for this event.
- Shooting Star Dragon
- T.G. Halberd Cannon
- T.G. Blade Blaster
- Red Nova Dragon
- Stardust Chronicle Spark Dragon
- Hot Red Dragon Archfiend Bane
After every 5 duels against the Raid Boss, you can play a Turbo duel. Utilize the EX Skill “Speed Duel – Clear Mind R” to deal massive damage! (Turbo Duels are only available for 5D’s characters).
Traces of Iliaster can be obtained from the following duels:
- Duels against Legendary Duelists (except at the gate)
- Duels against Standard Duelists
- Duels against the Vagabond
- Ranked Duels
Traces of Iliaster can be used when participating in a Raid Duel and when you want to spawn a Raid Boss. (Up to twice a day, you will receive a bonus of 10 Traces of Iliaster when you collect them)
Fear The Meklord Emperor Event Rewards
When defeating a Raid Boss, you can receive Treasure Box Rewards and Cumulative Event Point Rewards.
Unlock Primo As A Playable Character
You can unlock Primo has a playable character in Duel Links, by defeating the raid boss with a total of atleast 2,100,000 points, he will be unlockable from the 18th August 6:00.
Unlock The Primo Skill “Wisel Combined!”
The following skill can be unlocked as an “Event Mission” Reward (added after 20 August).
Wisel Combined! – “Select 1 monsters on your field whose original name is “Meklord Emperor Wisel” and change it to “Meklord Emperor Wisel – Synchro Absorption.” This Skill can only be used once per duel.
Defeat The Raid Boss Card Rewards
- Unauthorized Bootup Device (Ultra Rare)
- Opti-Camouflage Armor (Super Rare)
- Spark Breaker (Ultra Rare)
- Labyrinth of Kline (Ultra Rare)
- Wisel Attack 3 (Super Rare)
- Genex Ally Volcannon (Super Rare)
Damage Rank B Card Rewards
- Blackwing – Elphin The Raven (Ultra Rare)
- Rosaria, the Stately Fallen Angel (Ultra Rare)
- Junk Berserker (Ultra Rare)
- Multiple Piece Golem
Fear The Meklord Emperor Event Notes
- This event may be held again in the future
- An unlimited number of Traces of Iliaster can be collected.
- Traces of Iliaster can’t be obtained from Vagrants
- The opportunity to receive the daily bonus resets at 6:00 every day
- If you surrender a duel, damage dealt to the Raid Boss’ Life Points will not be carried over to the next duel
- In Raid Duels, players will always go second
- Assist settings will be updated after the duel
What are your thoughts on the Fear the Meklord Emperor event? Let us know in the comments!
**As Yu-Gi-Oh fans, we would like to support all of the talented artists in the Yu-Gi-Oh community. Below are some of the people we have worked with recently and highly recommend. Feel free to check them out below and spread the word!**